Ibiza is renowned for being the clubbing capital of the world, with the world’s jet-set enjoying superstar DJs playing dance music and supping beachside cocktails in classy resorts such as Playa d’en Bossa until sunrise. However, there is more to Ibiza than just partying with areas such as Portinatx providing fun activities for all the family. Those looking to explore the quieter side of the Balearic island might also want to explore the quaint churches and sample delicious tapas in the quiet villages which are dotted around the island’s interior. Travellers will enjoy the new age markets at Santa Eulalia, which have been providing bargain souvenirs to Ibiza’s visitors for over half a century. Beach lovers will also be able to explore a variety of options on Ibiza, with the secluded Cala d’en Serra and the pale sands of the dramatic Cala d’Hort providing just a couple of highlights.
What you’ll love most about Ibiza
- Visit Ibiza’s famous beaches, such as Playa d’en Bossa, Cala Comte, and Cala Llonga
- Explore the historic Dalt Vila, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with its impressive fortifications and narrow streets
- Enjoy the lively nightlife scene of Ibiza, with its many clubs, bars, and beach parties
- Take a boat trip to the nearby island of Formentera, known for its crystal clear waters and unspoiled natural beauty
- Go hiking or biking in the rugged countryside of Ibiza, including the Sant Josep de sa Talaia area
- Relax and unwind at a luxury spa or wellness retreat, such as the Atzaró Spa or the Six Senses Spa Ibiza