Rugged landscapes, secluded, wild-west towns and modern cities, Utah is a diverse state full of wonder. There’s plenty to explore in Utah, including remarkable natural landmarks, impressive national parks and thrilling outdoor recreation.
What you’ll love most about Utah
- Utah’s national parks feature some of the most astonishing landscapes in the world from snow-capped mountains of remote mountain ranges to wild rivers and colourful red rock canyons
- There are innumerable “out and back” and “loop” hikes ranging from quick trots to stunning formations, and moderate paths than can be done in a few hours to full-day explorations
- Of the vast amount of certified International Dark Sky Parks and Communities that are part of a catalogue of the finest dark skies in the world, the highest concentration are in Utah
- Utah’s classic cycling routes rightfully have a place in Mountain Biking’s hall of fame
- Given its marvellous settings, some well-known movies and shows have been filmed in Utah including “Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid”, “Westworld”, “Easy Rider”, “Thelma & Louise” and “High School Musical”
Please note that the estimated temperature, rainfall and recommended months of when to go are based on Salt Lake City’s weather patterns