Consisting of the four coastal provinces of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador and Prince Edward Island, Atlantic Canada makes for a fabulous summertime getaway. New Brunswick is the place to go for beaches, while Prince Edward Island offers picturesque green pastures. Newfoundland and Labrador boosts naturally rugged landscapes to explore and Nova Scotia offers up plenty of quaint fishing villages to frequent.
What you’ll love most about Atlantic Canada
- Long stretches of sandy beaches – The province of Nova Scotia alone boasts over 8,000 miles of coastline!
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bay of Fundy by kayak
- Encounters with Humpbacks, Finback and Minke whales, plus Atlantic white-sided dolphins
- An abundance of deliciously fresh seafood
- The local fare available at the farmer’s markets including wine, ales and artisan items
- Historical maritime sites including museums and hundreds of iconic lighthouses such as the much-photographed Peggy’s Cove Lighthouse