From exploring the mesmerising national parks such as Yellowstone, Bryce Canyon, Zion and Mesa Verde, to rafting the mighty Colorado River, horse riding or camping under the stars, America’s Rockies and Prairies provide infinite opportunities for those who are seeking great outdoors adventures.
What you’ll love most about America’s Rockies & Prairies
- Options for building a bespoke travel itinerary are endless. Explore by motorhome, SUV or as part of an escorted tour
- Authentic cowboy ranches set amongst the wilderness of soaring mountains and sweeping plains make for an amazing wild west adventure
- The spectacular scenery makes it a breathtaking place to experience everything from camping, fishing, hiking, kayaking, white water rafting, rugged mountain biking trails, ghost town jaunts and four-wheel-drive tours
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad tour
- The wildlife of Yellowstone National Park that includes wild horses, vast bison herds, grizzly bears, wolf packs and bald eagles
- The state of Utah is home to the famed Mighty Five National Parks: Arches, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Capital Reef & Zion