From only £854 per person
Nestled in the stunning setting of the majestic Coastal Mountain range, just a 2-hour drive from Vancouver, is Whistler – North America’s largest ski resort. Whistler Blackcomb has two incredible mountains where you can enjoy epic world-class skiing and snowboarding. Whistler offers so much more than you could ask for from a ski resort! If you have a passion for skiing or snowboarding and a love of après, dining and nightlife, Whistler is the perfect choice for you. You’ll enjoy both against the backdrop of some of the most spectacular views you’ve ever seen in your life.
Why you’ll love this trip
- The resort of Whistler consists of two ski mountains: Whistler Mountain and Blackcomb Mountain. With the addition of the amazing Peak2Peak Gondola, you can easily ski both mountains in one day
- Offering over 8,100 combined skiable terrain, more than 200 marked trails, 3 glaciers, 37 lifts and 16 alpine bowls – the numbers speak for themselves
- No other resort varies so greatly for choice of runs. There are steep bowls, couloirs, tree skiing in abundance, meaning there is just as much for the first timer as there is for the extreme skiers and riders
- The opening of the Peak2Peak Gondola has opened up even more terrain to enjoy and has meant that no matter where you stay in Whistler, access to the mountain of your choice has never been easier
This incredible trip to Canada starts at £854 per person.
This 7 night, 8 day ski trip in Whistler starts at £854 per person (based on two people sharing) and includes…
- Return scheduled flights from the UK
- 7 nights accommodation
- Return transfers to from and to Vancouver Airport
- Save up to 50% on selected ski hotels, dates and room types
- Fully bonded (ATOL, ABTA & IATA)
- Price match guarantee
Price based on selected departures (please note prices & availability are subject to change).
Please enquire below and one of our travel partner’s Canada experts will be in contact to discuss this trip.
Alternatively, click the link below to learn more about this ski trip.