Rocky Mountaineer & Alaska Cruise
Save up to £625 Per Couple for 2023 travel
An incredible 18 day trip exploring the Canadian Rockies and Alaska whilst combining two fantastic experiences! A two-day journey on board the Rocky Mountaineer from Banff to Vancouver then step aboard a magical cruise from Vancouver to Alaska.
Why you’ll love this trip
- Travel onboard the world famous Rocky Mountaineer train through the Canadian Rockies
- Save up to £625 per couple for 2023 travel
- Whilst in Banff relax in the Hot Springs or head up Sunshine Mountain on a scenic gondola ride
- Lake Louise, known as the Crown Jewel of the Rockies
- Spectacular Alaska cruise
- Inside Passage, Tracy Arm, Glacier Bay & Juneau
- Humpback and Killer whales frequently spotted
- Return scheduled flights from the UK
- 10 nights accommodation
- 7 Nights Full Board on the Alaska cruise
- Book through our multi-award winning travel partner who specialise in Canada
- Fully bonded (ATOL, ABTA & IATA)
- Price match guarantee
This incredible trip to Canada and Alaska starts at £3,028 per person.
Alternatively scroll down to view the full itinerary.
Day 1: Arrive in Calgary
Welcome to Calgary “The Heart of the New West.” On arrival transfer independently to your downtown hotel. Settle in and enjoy the beautiful landscapes, picturesque skylines and urban vibrancy of this dynamic city. Overnight in Calgary.
Day 2-4: Calgary to Banff
Your scheduled transfer will take you to the charming mountain town of Banff. Relax in the Hot Springs or head up Sunshine Mountain on a scenic gondola ride to enjoy incredible views.
Day 5-7: Banff to Lake Louise
Your scheduled transfer will take you to Lake Louise, known as the Crown Jewel of the Rockies, be sure to have your camera ready!
Day 8: Lake Louise to Kamloops
Today, board the Rocky Mountaineer to travel west. Enjoy some of the most spectacular sights in western Canada. Overnight in Kamloops.
Day 9-10: Kamloops to Vancouver
The journey leads through the “cowboy country” ranch land of British Columbia passing lush forests. Enjoy two nights in Vancouver, one of Canada’s most diverse cities.
Day 11: Vancouver to Alaska with Holland America Cruise Line
Arrive independently at the cruise terminal in Vancouver’s wonderful Canada Place. Your cruise departs at 5pm..
Day 12: Scenic Cruising the Inside Passage
The Inside Passage is an enchanting scenic waterway stretching from Vancouver all the way up to Alaska, including some of Alaska’s beautiful islands that you will see along the way.
Day 13: Cruise Tracy Arm en route to Juneau, Alaska
Enjoy the sight of the majestic Sawyer Glacier enroute to Juneau, Alaska’s capital city where you will enjoy your first stop. Night at sea.
Day 14: Skagway, Alaska
Arrive in Skagway, a historical town where you can spend the day discovering the fascinating Gold Rush stories. Night at sea.
Day 15: Glacier Bay
Enjoy a day of cruising through the astounding Glacier Bay. Keep your camera handy – it’s a wildlife lover’s dream with Humpback and Killer whales frequently spotted.
Day 16: Ketchikan, Alaska
Arrive in Ketchikan. Circled by lush green landscape and mountains sprouting out of the waters, the area is breathtakingly beautiful. Explore the historical town.
Day 17: Scenic Cruising the Inside Passage
Returning to Vancouver you will cruise back down the scenic Inside Passage. Keep your eyes peeled for the enchanting wildlife en route.
Day 18: Vancouver
Arrive at 7am with time to explore and complete a little souvenir shopping, it’s then time to depart for your flight home.
This 18 day trip to Canada and Alaska starts at £3,028 per person (based on two people sharing) and includes…
- Saving of up to £625 per couple for 2023 travel
- International Flights from the UK based on economy class
- 10 nights hotel accommodation
- 2 day Rocky Mountaineer rail journey in Silver Leaf
- Breakfast and lunch on board the train each day
- Transfer from Calgary to Banff Hotel
- Transfer from Banff Hotel to Lake Louise Hotel
- 7 nights, Full board on the Alaska cruise in a Inside Cabin
Price based on selected departures April to September (please note prices & availability are subject to change).
Please enquire below and one of our partner’s destination experts will be in contact to discuss this trip.