Active & Adventure Trips
Ben Nevis & Great Glen Way Multi Activity Adventure
Experience incredible Ben Nevis and the Great Glen Way in the Scottish Highlands. You journey begins on the coast at Inverness to the summit of the mighty Ben Nevis. An epic 100km+ multi activity adventure.
Explore the wild nature and majestic scenery in the heart of Scotland as you cycle through the stunning Great Glen way, paddle the historic Caledonian Canal before summiting the highest mountain in the UK, Ben Nevis at 1345 metres. Take on this fantastic 2-day adventure amid the Scottish wilderness and enjoy the chance to celebrate with a wee dram of whisky at the finish – the true taste of Scotland.
- Bike it. Paddle it. Hike it. 100km of pure adventure!
- Experience the incredible Scottish Highlands on this 2-day multi activity adventure
- Journey from the sea at Inverness to the summit of Ben Nevis
- Immerse yourself in the wild nature and rugged scenery in the heart of Scotland
- Cycle through the stunning Great Glen, paddle the historic Caledonian Canal and summit the highest mountain in the UK, Ben Nevis
- Look out for the elusive Nessie as you pedal along the shores of Loch Ness
- One night’s accommodation, bike & kayak hire are all included
- Private bubble trips available for groups over 10 people.
The Snowdonia Crossing
Traverse the entire length of Snowdonia National Park in just 3 days under your own steam! Experience a full multi-sport crossing from coast to coast across the wildest terrain of Snowdonia. Heading off the beaten track by bike, boots and boats you’ll tackle ancient drover trails, forest tracks, mountain ascents, secluded lakes and sweeping rivers.
Connect the south and north coasts of Wales from starting at the seaside town of Barmouth to finish on the majestic shores of Conwy Castle and overnighting at quaint Welsh villages in-between. This carefully curated route takes in many places of natural, cultural and historic interest which will captivate your imagination and provide the perfect distraction from travelling 125kms under your own power.
- Traverse the entire length of Snowdonia National Park in just 3 days under your own steam
- Cross mountains, rivers, lakes, historic sites and pass through small villages with 70% of this journey being off the beaten track
- Journey 125kms from coast to coast, south to north by bike, boots and boat
- Experience amazing off-road cycling along old drover trails, forest tracks and quiet country roads
- Summit Yr Wyddfa (Snowdon), the highest peak in England & Wales at 1,085m
- Kayak estuaries and rivers as your final paddle takes you to an epic finish at Conwy Castle
- Merida mountain bike hire included with Shimano 21-speed and disc brakes
- E-bike hire available or bring your own
- Join us for this brand new and exclusive adventure in support of the Snowdonia Society and Cool Earth.
Coast to Coast Cycling Adventure
Be inspired by some of the most dramatic scenery UK has to offer on this iconic Coast to Coast cycling challenge from West to East.
Starting from the coast of West Cumbria at Whitehaven, this challenging route covers approximately 145 miles before reaching the welcome sight of the North Sea at Whitley Bay. The stunning route crosses the northern edge of the Lake District, climbs into the dramatic landscapes of the northern Pennines following the ancient fringes of Hadrian’s Wall before descending to the beautiful coastline of Whitley Bay.
You’ll need all your pedal power to tackle challenging ascents and descents as you travel through the beautiful Eden Valley and edges of Kielder Forest Park together with former mining towns and Roman forts. It’s a fantastic cycling challenge to tick off right here in your own backyard.
- Conquer this iconic cycling challenge from the West coast to the East coast of England
- Dip your wheels into both the Irish and North Seas
- Cycle through the stunning Lake District and Northumbria National Parks
- Enjoy this bespoke route which follows sections of the historic Hadrian’s Wall
- Triumph over the impressive Hartside Pass with a 7.6km climb of an average gradient of 5%
- Experience this epic, fully supported two wheeled journey across the UK
- Private bubble trips available for groups over 12 people
- New safety and well-being guidelines are in place for this adventure
Highlights include: 7 peaks, 3 mountain ranges, winter trekking, Mount Snowdon, Glyders Fawr, Glyder Fach, Y Garn, Crib Goch, Carneddau, picturesque lake of Llyn Llydaw and accompanied by local Adventurous Ewe Mountain Leaders
3 Nights from £485 per person
Highlights include: journey from Conwy Castle in the north to Cardiff Castle in the South, 195 miles of cycling (with 3550m of ascent), Snowdonia National Park, UNESCO Dyfi Biosphere and the Brecon Beacons
3 Nights from £615 per person
Highlights include: learn the craft of weaving storytelling images together during a weekend of adventure in Snowdonia, join professional editorial photographer, journalist and writer Jacob Little, gain skills of editing and colour grading